Re: 3 PointSeat Belts - TigersUnited.com

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: 3 PointSeat Belts - TigersUnited.com
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:22:57 -0700
Tom Witt wrote:

> Steve!
>
>   Does Linda know you are driving around with a Platinum Blonde "Bunny" and
> is that your matching hat in the back seat? Shame on you.
> Tom Witt      ( note: schools out and I have Waaay Too much time on my
> hands).

Tom,

1) That actually is Linda's straw hat on the 'parcel" shelf.
2) That is actually Linda's Bunny, my Tiger was tried first (on the
floor) but her Bunny was cuter. (So is she!)
3) If you have extra time on your hands, how about an article that would
be of interest to our community?  We can call it "A Little Wit from Witt
(It's about all he can spare, and still tie his shoes)"  (8-)

Thanks for telling the "World" that at least someone important is
reading the articles we slave over.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman