Re: Factory Installed Racing Options ..item 16 oil cooler

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Factory Installed Racing Options ..item 16 oil cooler
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:16:03 -0400
I was glad to see a reference to the oil cooler addition for race prepped
engines(item16).  Instructions refer to modification to the valence for
this.  Are the details available anywhere? I have purchased a MG oil cooler
that will fit in the valence in a similar fashion as the Cobra installation.
If another installation has been thought through already, I would appreciate
tips/photos and advice on maintaining historic appearances. Thanks, Robin
Young