Tigers United XXVI

Subject: Tigers United XXVI
From: ssage@socal.rr.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:59:40 -0700
Hi Everyone:

Tigers United XXVI is less than 1 month away and will be held in
beautiful Mammoth Lakes, CA, June 28, 29 and 30.  We hope that all of
you will be able to attend this premiere event with lots of friendly
people who just want to have fun, swap stories, give helpful tips and
drive our great cars.  We have 62 people registered with 32 cars. 8 of
the entries are people who will be attending their first Tigers United.
We have people coming from England, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Australia
(Peter, Ken and Louise, of course) and the California contingent.  All
of these people will be there and we don't want any of you to miss out
on the fun.

The final day for the discounted entry fee is this Friday, May 31st.
You are still welcome to register after that day, however, the entry fee
increases $15 per person.  The registration form can be found in Tiger
Tales and the CAT web page. Those of you who have already sent your
registration and check will have your Registration Packages sent to you
this week.  Please mail your entry to our new address (just bought a
condo): 7025 Glade Ave. #5, Canoga Park, CA 91303.

The following is a brief itinerary of events.  In addition, there is
always the socializing, etc. going on. There will also be a hospitality
room for the entire event and a wash station set up most of the time.

Friday, 6/28    Tiger Quiz
                       Rally
                       BBQ Dinner with special guest speaker George
Boskoff. Mr. Boskoff is coming from Hawaii to attend this event and
worked at Shelby American
                       when Carroll Shelby gave him the unenviable task
of fitting a V8 into an Alpine.  Little did he know that this would be a
prototype and that he was
                       creating history.

Saturday, 6/29 Autocross
                       Parts Sales and Swap (Bring everything Sunbeam
that you no longer want or need and you will probably find a buyer)

Sunday, 6/30   Concourse
                       Awards Banquet

If you have been undecided about attending, hopefully, this will
convince you to make it to Tigers United XXVI. The tradition continues
and we want all of you to be there.  We look forward to getting your
entry soon and seeing you at Mammoth.

PS.....Please join us even if your car is not able to attend....you will
still have a great time, have the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet
Mr. Boskoff, make friends and be really motivated to get your Sunbeam on
the road.

Regards,
Jane Sage