Re: por 15

To: DavidAdin@mercydurango.org
Subject: Re: por 15
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:50:40 -0700
DavidAdin@mercydurango.org wrote:

> Anyone care to point me to a writeup on POR-15 use, what to expect,
> recommendations/warnings, or first hand experiences?
>
> thanks,
>
> David, saving the sheet metal, in Durango

Larry Wright has some words on the subject in TigersUnited.com

The search engine found it, and the use of a page search found his long
post that includes POR-15

The direct link to the page is:

http://www.TigersUnited.com/techtips/tt-rearaxle.asp

in his "Underneath", installment #13" posting of 8/17/99 on that page.

I am sure there have been many more posts, but few volunteers to update
a section.

Putting valuable List posts in the TigersUnited Forum would keep them
available. It is a simple copy/paste of the original e-mail content, if
posters would only do it more often. There must have been 30 postings on
it - so who kept the copies?  Wouldn't it be nice if they were all in
the Forum?

Steve
--
Steve Laifman