Re: Road Demon

To: wallym@ozemail.com.au, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Road Demon
From: Veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:33:21 EDT
Hello Wally,

I've tried the Demon carb on a Stealth manifold in a Tiger and it clearly and
positively interfered with the firewall...there is no room to even half way
try to fudge it in.

Simply stated, it won't in an unmodified Tiger with the F4B, Edelbrock
Performer RPM, Weiend Stealth or any higher than stock intake manifold. The
secondary bowl hits the firewall.

I use the new Holley 650cfm vacuum secondary (same physical dimensions as the
mechanical secondary double pumper but with the benefit of outstanding street
performance and much better fuel efficiency) on the Stealth manifold with
wonderful results. It is very close but clearly fits just under that
protruding lip that run the length of the firewall.

Good Luck,
Henry Vicioso