Re: Throw out bearing collar

To: DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Throw out bearing collar
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 11:26:05 -0700
DAVID GREEN wrote:

> Hello all. Does anyone have the number or application for the T/O bearing
> mounting collar for my 1965 Tiger? I assume it is regular old Ford part
> but...
> Dave Green
> B9472549LRXFE (under serious restoration)

David,

I am going to have to guess what a "mounting collar" is called in the
Rootes Service Parts List, as it is written in "English" (8-)

The release bearing (Figure ID 8) is Rootes ID 610001, and Ford Number
8A-7580-A1.

The "Hub Assembly - Clutch Release Bearing" (Figure ID 9) is Rootes
61400042, and Ford B7A-7561-B

Preview of new section being prepared.

Steve
--