RE: Cobra Kits - Non-Tiger

To: "georoberts" <georoberts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Cobra Kits - Non-Tiger
From: "Chris Thompson" <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:04:41 -0400
Fellow lister and long-time Tiger owner Harry Elam races one of these.  Very
fine.  Not a Cobra replica, though.  First replica means built by the person
who built the original, and second, Shelby owns the copyright on the name at
least, and you won't see the word Cobra anywhere on the page or in their
literature.  You're right, though - looks just like a Cobra to me ;-).

I met a bunch of the FF folks at Carolina Motorsports Park a few weeks ago -
all just super folks....

Chris
Former Hillman Super Minx, Sunbeam Alpine and now B382000331

George RobertsSome of these kits look really good & reasonably priced
http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/ffrkits.html

1 kit + 1 donor '87-'93 Mustang = Complete Cobra Replica

George Roberts
Former Hillman Minx, Sunbeam Rapier, Alpine Series IV, Tiger B382000010 &
B382000020