Fake Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fake Tiger
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:58:31 EDT
The saga of the BRG Tiger conversion I've talked about that has been floating
around Fresno for a while now. The CA white license reads "V8 Tiger." The
last time I saw the car was last summer and someone had paid $28,000.00 for
it. The consignment showroom that sold it had been informed that it was not a
Tiger, but they sold it anyway. When last I saw it, it was sporting a TAC
sticker. I talked to the new owner at length about the car.

Speed dial forward to yesterday. The car is on consignment in a showroom
directly across from the Caddie dealership and is owned by them. I went in
and looked at the car and was going to take a picture of the TAC
sticker.....but, it had been removed (guess some of our conversation got his
attention). The upshot of the story is that after flogging this car for a
year the owner has decided to sell..............anybody want an Alpine
conversion with a now beat 302 for the paltry price of $40,000.00........let
me know, maybe I can get them to knock a few dollars off.

Does this mean that our real Tigers are worth even more?

Dr. Moonstone