Re: No Subject

To: gotttiger@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No Subject
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:44:57 EDT
Great response Gary. The car in question has been fraudulently sold in Fresno
several times. It will disappear for a while and then show up again only to
be offered at a new sales price. The price today for a car identified and
disqualified at an all Tiger event is now $40,000.00. I have made an effort
to get pictures of the fraudulent TAC sticker but have been unsuccessful.

My daughter is truly incensed by the attempt of this current owner to sell an
obvious conversion. She was the first one to tell the individual that he did
not have what he thought. All individuals brokering the car have and will be
informed of it's dubious pedigree.

And thanks to Norm, I got a real Tiger and not a $27,000.00 conversion.

Keep up the good work!

Moonstone