guys....i was wondering

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: guys....i was wondering
From: Radialman@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:24:47 EDT
thanks guys...

A couple of questions:

Part one:

i am going to install a new exhaust system in my car....i have the 260 with
new intake and 4 barrel carb...the CAT club headers and was wondering
.....what mufflers i should get.
I would like it to sound:

throaty
classy
a tad racy
not too loud for long trips, but when i get on it...it sounds solid and
powerful
also...it would be nice to sound good when it's at itle

part two:

what kind of front shocks should i get  (model # - size - where to purchase
them...etc.)
I want the car to feel tight, like a go cart, nice handling.  It could be
stiff... i just don;t want it to be sloppy, bouncy

thanks gentalmen

Jeffrey Wilkins
Director of Photography
LA Based