Continuing Development

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Continuing Development
From: "harry leslie" <hleslie77@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:10:19 -0700
Tigers,

<Stroker motors, Fulcrum pin fixes, engine cooling and now intermittant
wipers.>

Will there be a "stock class" in the concour at this years Tiger "Meet"?
I recall that three cars are needed to form a class.

<So my question is:  what DOES the well dressed Tiger wear these days.>

Stripes during the day and a formal car cover for the evenings.  (Black
Tiedowns optional..LAT101B)

<favorite (read road effective,cost effective, and relatively reversible)
modern upgrade is.>

unleaded fuel
radial tyres

Harry