Re: Stock: 4bbl Cast Iron Manifold?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stock: 4bbl Cast Iron Manifold?
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:30:37 -0700
  Thank you to everyone who responded about my intake manifold. Likely the
"8" really is a 9 and just was poorly cast. Only at one angle does it sort
of look like a 9 nor does it look like the 6 inverted.
  The more I probe through my car I am firmly convince that someone bought a
number of Tiger's as a parts cars, then using all the spare, worn out parts
they had left  cobbled together what I now 20 years later own. I will say
that it is fitting that the intake manifold could have been used with an
industrial "stationary" engine given the time that the car has been sitting
idle.
 Tom Witt  B9470101