Re: Motor Mounts, Heat Shields and Washers

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Motor Mounts, Heat Shields and Washers
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:54:17 -0700
Steve,

On one of me surfing adventures across the web I found some juicy info on
this topic.  I think this was on one of the east coast Alpine websites,
either TE/AE or an alpine only website.

Anyway, they had a list of the Service bulletins sent out from Rootes to all
the dealers.  The addition of the washers was one of those service
bulletins.

Erich