Re: TU Outage?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TU Outage?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 23:03:33 -0700
lewis gooch wrote:

> What is up w/ TU I can't access it via favorites or as a link from other
> sites. Is there a problem?

Lewis,

It's my guess we transferred the site back to the new super-dooper
MicroSoft's latest server operating system, and it crashed, again.  Just
a guess. I am sure Malcolm will fix it quickly, his whole business uses
it, so that's his income!!!  We just ride along and take what comes.
Thank you Malcolm. It is been very reliable for all these years, and it
was that new server software last time, when it was switched back to the
original server until the new one was "fixed".

I am even having trouble getting this e-mail sent through Time-Warner
Cable and Roadrunner cable modem, so everybody gets this  E-mail, which
has NOTHING to do with our TU site.

Be patient, AOL was down last month.

Steve
--