Tiger GT Door Panels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger GT Door Panels
From: BlueGolfer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 18:10:58 EDT
I am finally getting around to trying to replace the interior door panels on
my Tiger.
Joe Parlanti graciously lent me the 4 metal strips to attach a GT door
interior panel. However, I don't have the original masonite door panels, nor
the metal strips.  I'm trying to reproduce Joe's metal strips so I can send
them back.  I am also trying to use the replacement interior door panel
backing from Sunbeam Specialities (the plastic one.)  Can some one explain
how this arrangement is supposed to work?  Better yet, can someone recommend
a shop that can do this job.  I'm fustrated. I can mail the plastic panels.
uggh

Rob Kempinski
Melobourne FL