Re: AC air cleaner restoration tips

To: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: AC air cleaner restoration tips
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:58:33 -0700
Thanks for the description.
I should have figured that out on my own. The system is identical to the one
on my 66 Mustang.  The Tiger is using an Edelbrock carb with a manual choke,
so the original thermal choke did not occur to me.

All your comments about dirt and freezing up brought back a feeling of deja
vu and BTDT.  All the Mustang restoration parts places sell those tubes in
Stainless Steel. They even include the fiberglass insulation cover.

Erich