Re: tire clearance

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tire clearance
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:18:24 -0700
Steve,
    Thanks for the head's up on wheels in the Tech Tips section.  Never saw
the pics before.  I've had a set of two 8 spokes from Pick and Pull for years
that I've always wanted to find two more of, but never knew what they were.
Appear to be Westerns from your pic display.  Any body out there have a set of
two to sell?  Mine are not the right bolt pattern (hair too big) and would
need to be unilugged, so if yours are that way too, would be O.K.

                       Chris Hill