Re: AC air cleaner restoration tips

To: <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>, <stubrennan@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: AC air cleaner restoration tips
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:47:18 -0700
Yikes! I will train myself to see in black and white! As to context
sensitive, that is how our color blind test charts are made. However,
looking at an air cleaner housing and deciding if it is blue, or red, or
grey hammertone is a tad off base for context sensitive. If it is laying
about in a pile of air cleaner housings and we are trying to determine which
is the purest hammertone, then yeah, maybe...

mayf, the red necked ignorant blind, color insensitive desert rat in
pahrump..