Ideas for England x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Subject: Ideas for England x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:13:14 +0100
Hi Rande,

if you intend to travel to the Lake Districs, there is a museum called
'Cars of the Stars' in Keswick, which has a collection of cars from
movies and TV.

The ones I can remember include:

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

James Bond Astons and Lotus's including the white submersible Esprit (no
Alpine though!)

Various UK TV cars, not sure if the shows would have crossed the pond?

The Lake district is famous for its beauty and you get to see some cars
too!

There is also the motor museum at Gaydon (near Stratford upon Avon).
This covers many British cars and I am sure is linked to British Motor
heritage trust.

regards

Jeff

In message <3D681A43.75EC48BE@thecia.net>, Rande Bellman