RE: Things to see in Merry Old England

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Things to see in Merry Old England
From: "Mark S. Rense" <kneedrag@corecomm.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:49:06 -0400
Sorry if this is too late, receiving the list in the digest format delays my

1. The racing museum at Donnington Castle Racetrack is great if you're
in the Nottinghamshire district.

2. I know it's not strictly proper for this group, but I own a whole
garage full of leaky English two-wheeled conveyances, and I highly
recommend the National Motorcycle Museum, located between Coventry and
Birmingham on the A45 at the M42 junction.

Mark Rense
B382000991