Air Dam and Horn Block off plates

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Air Dam and Horn Block off plates
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 20:46:37 -0400
Listers,
I finally got to the sheet metal place and picked up the Air Dams and the
block off plates (I have been absolutely slammed with work). I have about 24
and several are already spoken for. My wife, Beth, has been good enough to
help me get the ones sent out to those that have already requested them and
she is figuring out the shipping charges as I write this. I will likely have
to tack on a couple of dollars for boxing and foam peanuts so they arrive
undamaged. I will print out instructions and photos that will go with each
kit and for those interested it is something I can email out.
If you would like information or one of these kits or sub-kit please send my
wife a note at her "correct" email bethinca@inreach.com
<mailto:bethinca@inreach.com>
You can call the numbers below as well but email is free.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (949) 305-5394
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.