Re: Florida TAC Event

To: "PAUL R SHEAHAN" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>, <Sjhcobra1@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: Florida TAC Event
From: "nick kintner" <nlkin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:52:57 -0400
We will have a minimun of 5 Tigers here at my shop for the TAC event. I will
try to get several more lined up.  As Funbeam said there is a Large Car Show
with some high Quality Equipment including Dusenbergs, Pierce Arrows
ect-ect. If you want to combine pleasure with work that show is Sat. the
28th. Nick Kintner