PTC September 8th Meeting reminder

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com
Subject: PTC September 8th Meeting reminder
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:54:11 EDT
The Pacific Tiger Club 6th (?) annual Show and Shine at the Ballard Locks
will begin at Noon this coming Sunday and we need to be at the MAIN GATE
between 11 AM and Noon.  As always, all Rootesmobiles are welcome to attend
and this is a very casual event.

As usual, we will have a "Most Popular Car" vote from the public.  In years
past, we have had votes from people living in every State in the Union and
from dozens of foreign Countries.  It's a great way to promote the Marque!

There are a several good places to get lunch within a short walking distance
including the Lockspot Tavern which has good fish-n-chips or bring along a
picnic lunch. Craig Lykins (Ballard Locks head-honcho) will supply soft
drinks and chips for us.

As reported earlier, our cars will be displayed on the main walkway, rather
than on the horseshoe-shaped drive.  New paving on the loop drive is far
behind schedule forcing a change for this year.  Enter at the MAIN GATE, next
to the security booth.

Come check out the Babes on the Boats passing thru the Locks or Salmon
traveling thru the fish ladder!  Hershel might even be there.  The gardens
are beautiful (as always) and there have been new units recently added to the
South spillways to help fingerlings get safely past the Locks into open
saltwater.

We hope to see you there!