Re: Guess

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Guess
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:54:04 -0700
Ugh...I smeell something wrong here. The dist shaft rotates counter
clockwise doesn't it? SO wouldn't a loose housing that is rotated by the
torque fron the shaft be going in the retard direction? Yeah, I think that
is correct, but somebody check that thought. So a loose distributor can't
get advanced by itself can it? Has to have outside help (like the mechanic)?

mayf