Early Style Roll Bar

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Early Style Roll Bar
From: Gene Sokolowski <tigeriowa@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 08:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings!

I have really liked the looks of the early, single
hoop, Cobra style roll bar in the Tiger.  The bar that
is individual to the driver side only.

There was one for sale on E-bay last week.  I realize
it was a bolt-in show type bar, but that is what I
would like to have.

I am wondering if anyone on the list has one.  If so,
I would appreciate your efforts and kindness in
getting me dimensions so that I could fabricate my
own.  I have access to tube bender, metal saws,
welder, etc., and I have a bit of mechanical aptitude.

If you own one of these roll bars, know of someone who
does, or just have plans for fabrication, I would
appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Gene

=====