Re: MkII Alignment Specs?

To: Toma Sojonky <toma@sojonky.net>
Subject: Re: MkII Alignment Specs?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:53:51 -0700
Toma,

I do not believe that the addition of Dale's coils, pins, an leaf
springs would have an influence on the correct alignment, but Dale would
be in a better position to comment on his parts.

If you are interested in the factory alignment specifications, they can
be found in the Rootes Sunbeam (260-289) Workshop Manual, Section F.

If you do not have your own copy, the entire manual is available on-line
at http://www.TigersUnited.com
 At present it is located under "Articles"/"Factory Manuals", and
arranged with hot-link chapter tables of content, as well as chapter
subject hot link tables of content.

Direct Link: http://www.TigersUnited.com/wsm/wsm1.asp

Of course, just like tire size and pressure, many people have differing
opinions on the "best" settings, depending on usage.  I hope you will
hear of them, so you can decide what is best for you.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman
Editor