TR-8

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-8
From: Larry Blackman <lb7777@wcrtc.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:56:05 -0400
No Tiger content. I am not inclined to do this, but here goes. After all
it is a British car and it has a V-8. A very good friend of mine (Darrin
Sollberger) has his beloved TR-8 for sale and I am trying to help him
out. (nothing in it for me). He has owned the car since 1985. It has
78100 miles on it and has been taken good care of (always garaged). He
is asking $9,000.00. (seems like a bargain to me). He hates to sell it,
but he needs the money. If you want to see some recent pictures of it go
to this address - http://community.webshots.com/album/49897651VTFCDl

Or send him an email at - dsoll@insightbb.com -

Sorry to bother the list with this. Just thought someone might be
interested. I personally hate to see him sell it.
Larry Blackman