Pedal; Height

Subject: Pedal; Height
From: Steve Sage <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 00:06:54 -0700
Hello Tiger Fans:
I've set my clutch and brake pedals to the "high" position. The brakes,
especially, seem to function a lot better this way than when the pedal
is in the "low" position. They just seem a lot more positive and direct.
Now I notice that the gas pedal sits a couple of inches lower than the
brake pedal. Not having a two position mechanism, as far as I can tell,
is there any way to adjust the gas pedal so that it sits up higher from
the floor, so it's more level with the high brake pedal position?

Steve Sage
1967 MK1A