Re: Carb retrun spring question/pedal height solution..

To: "Steve Sage" <ssage@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Carb retrun spring question/pedal height solution..
From: "Tim Jordan" <Tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:46:27 -0700
Steve,

You may have uncovered the rarest of all Tiger options........

**UNLAT 91  =  Throttle Stop Adjusting Phillips Machine Screw    3" 10/32
round head

horsepower increase varies(5-10BHP) with leverage on the pedal from the
higher position.

**UNLAT 91 can also be used as a "govenor" by reversing the adjustment
procedure.   Thus, your teenager can drive the Tiger and you can stop
worriying about those speeding tickets.

The original molds for these screws have long been destroyed.  However, I
believe most hardware stores have the reproductions.   May want to add it to
the "Factory" fastener list on the website?

Nuts & Bolts Jordan