Re: Pushrods.

To: nick kintner <nlkin@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Pushrods.
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:15:41 -0700
Nick,

Most use a single push rod with an adjustable length for a fit check. I
has a threaded piece. When it's the correct length, the locking nut is
tightened and that's the length you make the set to.  Too many different
thickness heads, rocker arm thicknesses, valve keeper heights, to know
in advance.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman