Re: 7Qt. Oil pans

To: Chad Raynal <chad.raynal@excite.com>
Subject: Re: 7Qt. Oil pans
From: "Richard Mills" <mills.richard@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:11:55 -0700
All,
Could anyone on the list direct me to a picture of the Aviad oil pan?
I'm trying to identify the pan that is on my Tiger. It'sa fabricated aluminum
rectangular box with external ribs on the bottom, additional external
reinforcement "skid" bars along the lower edges fore and aft, and has a couple
of internal hinged baffles. I this a PO home built?
Thanks Rick