Timing cover

To: itswonderful@attbi.com
Subject: Timing cover
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:54:58 -0400
Well Frank the good news is that you can use the factory timing cover with
the roller motor and if you order the crank pulley from Dale A. you can also
use the original water pump and pulleys. Just ask me as I just did this. I
think I documented it on the Tiger site in my 350 stroker buildup.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (949) 305-5394
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.