Charleston United Oct.1st deadline and driving directions.

To: "Hillmans" <hillman@can-inc.com>, "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Charleston United Oct.1st deadline and driving directions.
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 08:09:52 -0400
United Update

The October 1st early registration deadline is approaching fast. Please
register early so we can get you a seat on the bus and the harbor/dinner
cruise and save you the late registration charge. A final count for the cruise
will be turned in on October 2nd so if you have not registered and plan on
going, send me a note so I can save you a seat!

Driving Directions to the United

Take I-26 South until it ends in Charleston. Follow signs to Highway 17
North/Mt. Pleasant. Cross over the Cooper River Bridge and enjoy the view-off
to the right will be the USS Yorktown anchored at Patriot's Point and just
beyond that you will see the Hilton. At the end of the bridge take first exit
on the right towards Mt. Pleasant/Patriot's Point. Turn right at first traffic
light and go past the USS Yorktown. Go one more block and Hilton entrance is
on the right. Drive safely and we will see you there!