Re: Heartbreak

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heartbreak
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 10:36:38 -0500
Mike:

I'm very sorry to hear about the accident and consequential damage to your
Tiger.  Thank goodness that you or the other driver were not injured.  If it
would be any help at this point, I think I may have a spare headlight ring
for a Mk 1.  I'll have to go through my spares to see if I still have it.
Of course, until I find it, I can't vouch for it's condition, assuming I
even still have it.  Please let me know if you still need one and I'll see
what I can do for you.

Again, sorry to hear about your loss.  I, along with most others on this
list I'm sure, would be very interested to see how you get treated by your
"collector car" insurance company.  Unless it would be to much of an
imposition, please keep us posted as to the progress and outcome of your
claim.  I currently have my Tiger Mk1A insured with Haggerty and, luckily,
have not had a claim.  However, I've always wondered how they would handle
it...

Thanks again and please let me know if you still need the headlight ring.

Good luck, Mike,
Andy Walker
B382001600LRXFE