Re: Test/Fan Belt Question

To: Jimmie Donaldson <jimmie@mail.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Test/Fan Belt Question
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:59:04 -0700
Jimmie,

Welcome to the list, and the source for answers to your questions. One
of the TOP sources is TigersUnited.com <http://www.TigersUnited.com>.
which has JUST posted the COMPLETE Rootes Parts List for the Tiger,
under our "Rootes Resources" / "Parts List" hot link.  Go there and
download only the portion of this 87 page official Rootes Manual you
need. Section AF - Engine (motor) ought to do.

You will not only find the Rootes part number for any engine component,
but the FORD part number as well, and an illustration of the exploded view.

With this number, any variety of after market, or FORD, corresponding
part can be found for most items,

Welcome,

Steve

--