FWD: V8 Autolite question from the Hillman list...

To: tigers@autox.team.net, BBrick3513@aol.com
Subject: FWD: V8 Autolite question from the Hillman list...
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:12:53 EDT
Hi All,
I have a 58 Hillman Minx but my problem is with a 48 Studebaker.  I have a
duel point conversion set but it uses Auto-Lite  "V 8" contact point set No.
IGP 3028ZS or equivalent.  This duel point set for a 1950-54 Studebaker
Champion was made by Dyna-Flyte, Model 416-D.  The problem is all the stupid
parts houses around here have to have a car name, model, engine size, number
of doors and color of the car to be able to find the points.  Does anyone
have an Auto-Lite parts book that would tell what cars these points would
fit?  I hate to bother you guys, but I don't know where to turn.  I really do
appreciate any help you could provide.
Thanks, Bud Brick  <A HREF="mailto:BBrick3513@aol.com";>BBrick3513@aol.com</A>