Ohio to CA transport available

To: "tigers@autox. team. net (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ohio to CA transport available
From: "Olson, Mark W" <mark.w.olson@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:31:30 -0700
I'm forwarding a bounced email, FYI:

Hello Listers:

Once again, my friend, Dan Grinnell, who used to have a British car repair
shop in Santa Rosa, CA, is driving a large truck with trailer from Ohio
westward to California. He needs a car to complete the load he has
assembled.  He can be reached at 508-369-3359 or e-mailed at
mymokeis@hotmail.com.  He can haul cars, car parts, motorcycles, etc.

I continue to recommend him highly- he brought my TR8 from PA to Napa Valley
and my MGA from the Sierras.  And a few months back he transported a '66 MGB
for me; not a long distance but had to get it through some mud that was a
foot deep!

Don Scott
'91 Miata BRG
'80 TR8