Fall, Tiger heaters, and cold toes!

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fall, Tiger heaters, and cold toes!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:32:40 -0700
Tigers,

Are you observing that the hours of sunlight appear to be shortening,
and it is darker when you get ready for work?  I think Mother Nature is
sending a message. Winter, she is a comin'. Fast.

Now, I don't know about you, but even here in SoCal it can get cold in
the morning, and the tootsies aren't happy.  Fortunately my original
valve is still working, so I can get whatever heat the system is capable
of. But if I ever have to replace that valve, we are going to be pressed
for a good solution. If you are already at this point, and you use your
heater, you are in luck.

Never fear.  Larry Paulick, and TigersUnited.com, have come to your
rescue.  Larry has just published his latest Restoration Tip, "Hiding
the Heater Valve".

While this is a neat trick to clean up the appearance of all those
hoses, cables, clamps, etc., and looks great (as Larry's projects always
do), but he uses a water valve you can actually get at your parts store,
and it is not expensive.  A triple axle (or whatever that skating thing
is). :-)

Read it, and keep your tootsies happy.

Http://www.TigersUnited.com//tech_tips/tips_rest.asp

"Hiding the Heater Valve" by Larry Paulick.

Thank you, Larry.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman