Cool Air

To: Tiger Maill List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cool Air
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:48:44 -0400
As always, Bob Palmer is there to catch me when I stumble.  The hp gain
is 1%, not 1 hp, for each 10 degrees cooler for the incoming air to the
carb.

This is even better.  With 40 degrees, and 200 hp, the there is a 8 hp
gain for free.

I think that a 40 degree difference between ambient air, and the air
that the carb sees, after it passes through the radiator is a reasonable
number.

Thanks Bob.

Larry

PS - Steve can you up date my Hide the Heater Valve article, at the end
where I make the same 1 hp vs 1% mistake?