Re: Used exhaust system available

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Used exhaust system available
From: "Gary Moore" <ARADO7@peoplepc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:22:40 -0700
Steve, I now find this interesting. I checked into the parts book supplied
pdf  on Tigers United. The section VF covers the exhaust system and the only
clamps are on the exhaust pipes. These clamps are not the usual "U" type but
clamps with screw and nut. The attachment of exhaust to muffler pipes and
muffler to tail pipes appear to be  welded sleeves. This how my system is
made and is being replaced due to holed mufflers. Could this be an original
and last that long?  I'll take it to Doug Jennings and have him inspect and
tell me no. Regards,  Gary