cute

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: cute
From: "Jim Boynton" <jimboynton@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:42:04 -0500
 I was up at Home Depot today picking up some lights for one of those winter
renovation projects and drove up in the Tiger despite the 45 degree temp.
I'll get the heater connected sometime. Actually unless it was really cold I
don't know if I need it. The engine throws off enough heat to keep me warm.
I wanted to get a couple more runs in before winter storage anyway. When I
came out a guy was walking around the car inspecting it. "Haven't seen one
of these in over 20 years," he said. "It's the Cobra's little brother." I
thought that was a different way of describing the car.