RE: Monte Carlo winning Tiger for sale

To: "'Jeff Howarth'" <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Monte Carlo winning Tiger for sale
From: Sencindiver Jim D NSSC <SencindiverJD@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:18:15 -0500
Jeff,

        I can understand not taking your cheque book, but please take a
camera and take some photos, to share with the Tiger List.  I know
attachments are stripped off the list, but maybe Steve Laifman and the
TigersUnited web site could post them for us to drool over.

Keep on Tigering!

Jim Sencindiver, PMS411C2
Systems Engineering Group
Surface Ship USW Combat Systems