Re: elementary school project - non-Tiger related

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Subject: Re: elementary school project - non-Tiger related
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:41:44 -0700
We don't have a blackboard, so I'll just write it here...

I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.
I will not rant about using mailing lists to spread chain letters.

I appreciate what the teacher's trying to do but "send this to everyone you
know" emails are a blight on the Internet. And yes, I know there are worse
things out there, but just as we teach kids not to litter on the sidewalk,
teaching basic on-line etiquette ought to start somewhere.

Theo

And no, I'm not usually a grumpy old fart with nothing better to do than to stop
kids having harmless fun. It's below zero outside... Fahrenheit!