TigersUnited.com - The Missing "Links"

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TigersUnited.com - The Missing "Links"
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:44:59 -0800
Tigers & 'Pines,

I have been going through our 'Do-It-Yourself' links page, where you can
add your own resource or personal page link, and adding any logo's that
seem appropriate.

This section is located under the "TigersUnited.com" heading as "Online
Resources"

 (please note we have FREE self-post personal ads for cars and parts, as
well as Events that will appear on our front page Calendar and monthly
notes. Links in top black bar "hiding" under  the names "Free Classified
Ads", and "Events Calendar"  :-) ,  Note, in order to post to the site
you MUST "Register" on the FORUM page under, would you believe,
"Register" at the top command line )

In the search of the "Personal Sites" I found a LOT of broken links.
Perhaps the owner has moved his site, perhaps it no longer exists. In
any event, it is unreachable. If you wish to add your own site,
"Register", then click on the "Add URL" to fill in the required contact
information. If you do have a small logo on your site that you wish to
add, enter the image URL in the space provided.

Now, on to the "Missing In Action" the following site links no longer
work. If they are yours, please contact me with the correct new URL.

T. Smit's "Suni Pictures" Site
T. Smit's (?) "Suni 3" Site
Dave William's Site
Dean & Suzie Kehers Site
Paul Heuer's Site
Bill Guliat's Site
C. J. Richards Site
T. Smit's Home Page
Paul Burr's Site

The GOOD news is that Mayf's site IS working, all the way from Pahrump,
NV.  (Where? ;-)  )

There are a lot of Resource sites that are functioning properly, and
contain valuable information.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman