Re: headers

To: "CJ Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>,
Subject: Re: headers
From: "Chris Hill" <Pirouette@uisreno.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 01:39:05 -0800
Arnie, Chris,
    Funny, I was going to say exactly the same thing.  I have a set of (I
think) Cannon-styles, but the flange at the end of the collector is cut off on
both, and I don't know if they can be saved.  I think a lot of people who want
to have problem free angle out filters would be interested in these!?

       Chris Hill