Fulcrim pins from Africa

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fulcrim pins from Africa
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:23:01 -0800
  I know a number of people ordered the fulcrim pins that Derek had made up in
Africa. I was wondering if anyone has put them into use yet. The reason I ask
is that I recall a few people mentioning that the sizing was no measuring up
correctly on some.
   I too ordered a set of the standard size pins (in fact I got the proto
types that Derek originally had made) and notice that though close, they are
not exact. It didn't look to be much that it would seem to make a difference,
but if anyone has any first hand experience I would appreciate it. I will be
doing my rendition of the Logan and Crawley reinforcements and using Rick's
(Sunbeam Specialties) red A arm bushings.

  While on the subject and given my budget any recommendation on a spray paint
or brush on (not POR-15, powder coats epoxy etc. or other pricey paints
please) that has a degree of durability to paint the crossmember and
suspension parts.

Thanks to any who can help. Regards, Tom Witt B9470101