Re: Motor Mount Heat Shields

To: "Theodore V. Brown" <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Motor Mount Heat Shields
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:11:58 -0800
Todd,

I believe a quick look at the Factory Rootes Tiger Parts List Manual,
published under Rootes Resources, Parts List , Section AF

http://www.TigersUnited.com/parts_rs260/factparts.asp

shows the picture on Plate D (#160), and gives the FORD part number as
C3DZ-6C038-A, Heat Shield , (2).

This is a stock Ford part and on many Ford V-8's, including, I believe,
Fairlanes and Mustangs.

Steve

--

Steve Laifman