FW: need a part

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: need a part
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@cox-internet.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:57:34 -0600
As you can see by the correspondence below, the part I need isn't available
from SS and likely won't be for some time.  It is identified as Pivot -
Front for the Side cover to body in the Factory Parts Manual, Part No.
2220771, Plate Ref. D340 under Body Fittings.  Anybody have one they can
spare or know of a source?  I only need one.

Jim Pickard
Lafayette, LA
B9473298