Re: TAC vs Commonsense

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: TAC vs Commonsense
From: Tony McNulty <t.mcnulty@ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 20:31:59 -0500
Doc:

I understand completely.  I bought mine off the showroom floor so I
definitely know what it is.  However, if and when I ever decide to part with
this member of my family (assuming that my two sons would allow such a
travesty) -- if a potential buyer wants to have a TAC inspection -- by all
means, the invitation is to, " please do so at your own expense (fly 'em
out, put 'em up, pay the ten bucks -- whatever)".  However, this is a
non-event.

All the above said, it ain't for sale and probably never will be.  This
critter's a member of the family and will most likely stay that way through
at least the next generation.

.......... next year, on the road, in Connecticut -------- YESSSS!!! [but
only in nice weather]