Automatic Headlight Control

To: tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Automatic Headlight Control
From: edstiger <edstiger@snowhill.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:15:15 -0600
 Due to the request by the Alabama highway Patrol (lights MUST be on if you
are driving in the rain, even during daylight hours) I have decided to add
an output circuit to my Sunbeam wiper controls to automatically turn on the
lights, any time the wipers are running and switch them off when the
ignition is turned off.(if you left the wiper switch on) They will not turn
on again unless the wiper is returned to the off position first.
   The other features of the wiper control will remain the same.The normal
operation of the lights will not be affected.
  All wiper controls I build for Sunbeamers in the future will have this
added feature. (The output circuit does not HAVE to be used if you don't
want to use it.)
  For those of you that have a wiper control and want the information on
how to add the circuit, I will be happy to e-mail you the information.
Best Regards Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers